This set partners as a perfect review to Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Earth’s Waters and covers concepts such as:
• Water cycle – evaporation, transpiration, condensation, precipitation
• water properties – polar molecule, universal solvent, capillary action
• surface water – ponds, lakes, rivers, glaciers, wetlands
• ground water – artesian well, aquifer, geyser, natural spring, well
• Oceans – Pacific, Atlantic, Indian, Southern, Arctic
• Ocean zones – surface zone, middle zone, deep zone
• Ocean temperature, salinity, density
• Parts of waves – crest, trough, wavelength, amplitude, frequency
• spring and neap tides
• ocean currents – surface currents, upwellings, gyres,
Task cards are a great tool for concept review that can be used in a variety of ways – pairs, small groups, team games, tutoring…the possibilities are endless! The reason they are so effective is there is only ONE task per card, allowing students to focus on that single task until they have successfully completed it.
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
This product is not editable.
Total Pages: 17
Answer Key: Included
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.