A Trip Through Earth’s History
A Trip Through Earth’s History chapter showcase student’s ability to:
• Explain how fossils form
• Identify different types of fossils
• Describe how geologists determine the relative age of rocks
• Explain how index fossils are useful to geologists
• Explain how radioactive dating is useful
• Describe different units of Geological Time Scale and how it is used
• Explain how Earth’s features formed over time
• Describe major eras and periods after the Precambrian
A Trip Through Earth’s History include the following concepts:
• Determining Age of Rocks
• Geological Time Scale
• Earth’s Eras
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of both the INPUT and OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
• Appendix with Teacher Notes for Interactive Notebook in LARGE print.
Check out these other AWESOME RESOURCES offered by Nitty Gritty Science:
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Astronomy and Space Science.
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Forces That Shape the Earth.
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Plate Tectonics.
Life Science Interactive Notebook – The COMPLETE Bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR
The Complete Physical Science Interactive Notebook
If you’re new to Science Interactive Notebooks download my Intro to Science Interactive Notebook tutorial for FREE!
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
This product cannot be edited.
This product is part of a bundle.
This product is awesome.
Total Pages: 38
Answer Key: Included
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.