The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Life Science Interactive Notebook – Animal Diversity:Vertebrates
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Animal Diversity:Vertebrates includes the following concepts:
• Intro to Vertebrates: Fish and Amphibians
• Reptiles and Birds
Students will be able to:
• Explain basic characteristics of fish, amphibians, birds, reptiles and mammals
• Describe how fish are adapted for life in water
• List three main groups of fish – jawless fish, cartilaginous fish, bony fish
• Explain how amphibians and reptiles are adapted for life on land
• Describe how an amniotic egg protects embryos
• Describe how birds are adapted for flight
• Compare circulation systems of fish, amphibians, reptiles and birds
• Distinguish characteristics that make mammals different than other animals
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.