Students will be able to:
• Explain what causes the cycle of seasons on Earth
• Explain how Earth moves in space (tilt, rotation)
• Describe factors that keep moon and Earth in orbit
• Explain phases of moon
• Describe solar and lunar eclipses
• Identify cause of tides
• Identify the objects in the solar system
• Describe inner planets and outer planets
• Explain how a star forms
• Identify major types of galaxies
• Explain a shuttle launch
Astronomy and Space Science includes the following concepts:
• Earth’s Motion
• The Moon – Earth’s Satellite
• Solar System
• The Planets
• Stars and Galaxies
• Space Exploration
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of both the INPUT and OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
• Appendix with Teacher Notes for Interactive Notebook in LARGE print.
Check out these other AWESOME RESOURCES offered by Nitty Gritty Science:
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Total Pages: 51
Answer: Key Included
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.