Atoms and the Periodic Table: PS Notes, PowerPoint & Test ~ EDITABLE
The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Physical Science Interactive Notebook –Atoms and the Periodic Table
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Atoms and the Periodic Table includes the following concepts:
• Atomic Structure
• Masses of Atoms
• The Periodic Table
• Metals, Nonmetals and Metalloids
Students will be able to:
• Identify the names and symbols of common elements
• Explain how protons, neutrons and electrons are arranged in an atom
• Determine the atomic mass, atomic number of an atom
• Use the periodic table of elements to obtain information
• Explain what the terms metal, nonmetal and metalloid mean
• Describe properties of alkali metals and alkaline metals
• Describe properties and uses of noble gases
• Recognize the information Dmitri Mendeleev used to make the first periodic table of elements
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.