Cell Processes and Energy Life Science Notes, PowerPoint & Test~ EDITABLE
The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Life Science Interactive Notebook – Cell Processes and Energy
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Cell Processes and Energy includes the following concepts:
• Cellular Respiration
• Cell Cycle
• DNA Structure and Replication
• Control System of a Cell
Students will be able to:
• Describe where plants get the energy needed to produce fook
• Recognize the overall equation for photosynthesis and cellular respiration
• Explain the role of sunlight and chlorophyll in photosynthesis
• Identify two types of fermentation
• Identify and describe the structure of DNA
• Explain the process of DNA replication
• Describe the main events of the cell cycle and the four phases of mitosis
• Understand how the cell cycle is regulated
• Differentiate cancer cells from other cells
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.