Cell Processes & Energy
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of both the INPUT and OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook
• Detailed instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
• Appendix with Teacher Notes for Interactive Notebook in LARGE print.
Activities included correlate with the Next Generation Science Standards and include the following:
• Photosynthesis interactive model with cut-outs of stomata, chloroplasts and movement of water, carbon dioxide and oxygen
• Compare and contrast photosynthesis and cellular respiration – equations, reactants, products, occurs in which organelle, advantages and disadvantages
• Cell cycle diagram showcasing steps of interphase (cell growth, DNA replication, preparation for mitosis) then mitosis, or cell division then cytokinesis
• Phases of Mitosis featuring four accordion foldables which have students match descriptions with illustrations of prophase, metaphase, anaphase, and telophase
• DNA Structure that is a manipulative showing DNA replication that shows breakdown of deoxyribose nucleic acid, phosphate group, and nitrogen bases: guanine, adenine, thymine, cytosine
• Make a brochure: Protect Yourself from Skin Cancer
Check out these other AWESOME RESOURCES offered by Nitty Gritty Science:
The Complete Earth Science Interactive Notebook
The Complete Physical Science Interactive Notebook
If you’re new to Science Interactive Notebooks download my Intro to Science Interactive Notebook tutorial for FREE!
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
This product cannot be edited.
This product is part of a bundle.
This product is awesome.
Total Pages: 34
Answer Key: Included
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.