The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Life Science Interactive Notebook – Change Over Time & Classification
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Change Over Time & Classification includes the following concepts:
• Darwin’s Theory of Evolution
• Evolution of Populations
• The Fossil Record
• Domains and Kingdoms
Students will be able to:
• Explain Charles Darwin’s contribution to science
• Describe patterns Darwin observed among organisms of the Galapagos Islands
• Identify evidence of evolution
• Explain natural selection and adaptation
• Understand the fossil record
• Describe information that relative dating and radioactive dating provide about fossils
• Understand and use binomial nomenclature
• Distinguish between information found in Linnaeus’s system of classification
• List the six kingdoms of life as they are now identified
• Explain the criterial for the three-domain system of classification
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle – all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.