Earth Science Curriculum: PowerPoints, Notes, Chapter Tests Bundle ~ EDITABLE
The EDITABLE POWERPOINTS feature slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TESTS feature a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
The EARTH SCIENCE EDITABLE NOTES, POWERPOINT AND TESTS BUNDLE are a perfect complement to Earth Science Interactive Notebook – The COMPLETE Bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR . Used together, your students’ engagement and level of understanding will exceed your expectations since my products:
• Give a structured outline and highlight key concepts throughout notes.
• Include critical vocabulary and graphic organizers.
• Showcase relevant photos, diagrams and illustrations.
• Align to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
• Give students opportunities to collect and analyze data.
• Assess for understanding.
Topics covered in this bundle include:
Chapter One: Nature of Science
• Section 1: The Method of Science
• Section 2: Standards of Measurement
• Section 3: Graphing
Chapter Two: Intro to Earth Science
• Section 1: The Study of Earth Science
• Section 2: Science Lab Safety
• Section 3: Methods of Science
Chapter Three Mapping Earth’s Surface
• Section 1: Exploring Earth’s Surface
• Section 2: Models of Earth
• Section 3: Maps & Computers
Chapter Four: Rocks and Minerals
• Section 1: Properties of Minerals
• Section 2: Mineral Formation and Resources
• Section 3: Classifying Rocks
• Section 4: Rock Groups
Chapter Five: Plate Tectonics
• Section 1: Earth’s Interior
• Section 2: Convection and the Mantle
• Section 3: Continental Drift & Seafloor Spreading
• Section 4: Theory of Plate Tectonics
Chapter Six: Forces that Shape the Earth
• Section 1: Forces that Shape Earth
• Section 2: Earthquakes
• Section 3: Volcanoes
• Section 4: Volcanic Landforms
Chapter Seven: Earth’s Changing Surface
• Section 1: Weathering
• Section 2: Soil Formation
• Section 3: Erosion & Deposition: Wind and Water
• Section 4: Erosion & Deposition: Glaciers
Chapter Eight: A Trip Through Earth’s History
• Section 1: Fossils
• Section 2: Determining Age of Rocks
• Section 3: Geological Time Scale
• Section 4: Earth’s Eras
Chapter Nine: Earth’s Waters
• Section 1: Earth – The Water Planet
• Section 2: Fresh Water
• Section 3: Characteristics & Composition of Ocean
• Section 4: Ocean Waves and Tides
• Section 5: Ocean Currents and Climates
Chapter Ten: Earth’s Atmosphere
• Section 1: The Atmosphere
• Section 2: Atmosphere Energy Transfer
• Section 3: Wind and Water
• Section 4: Air Quality
Chapter Eleven: Weather and Climate
• Section 1: Weather Patterns
• Section 2: Weather Forecasts
• Section 3: Climates of Earth
• Section 4: Climate Cycles
• Section 5: Recent Climate Change
Chapter Twelve: Astronomy and Space Science
• Section 1: Earth’s Motion
• Section 2: The Moon – Earth’s Satellite
• Section 3: Solar System
• Section 4: The Planets
• Section 5: Stars and Galaxies
• Section 6: Space Exploration
Chapter Thirteen: Natural Resources
• Section 1: Energy & Mineral Resources
• Section 2: Renewable Energy Resources
• Section 3: Land Resources & Human Impact
• Section 4: Air/Water Resources & Human Impact
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.