Earth Science Curriculum – Ultimate Bundle v 2.0 ~ NO LABS
The following is included in the Earth Science Curriculum Ultimate Bundle v 2.0
EARTH SCIENCE INTERACTIVE NOTEBOOK BUNDLE lessons are aligned to the NEXT GENERATION SCIENCE STANDARDS (NGSS - see below) and will be sure to increase your students engagement in note taking and processing. Each chapter includes notes, activities with actual pictures and mini-quizzes to help check for understanding.
EARTH SCIENCE TASK CARD BUNDLE is a perfect review tool which allows students to focus on individual science questions rather than be overwhelmed by a traditional review packet.
EARTH SCIENCE EDITABLE RESOURCE BUNDLE which includes:
• EDITABLE NOTES which are the SAME VERSION featured in my Earth Science Interactive Notebook chapters.
• EDITABLE POWERPOINTS feature slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
• EDITABLE TESTS feature a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
EARTH SCIENCE STUDY GUIDE BUNDLE helps students strengthen their content mastery by using as a chapter review or one-on-one/group support.
The following topics are covered:
Chapter One: Nature of Science
• Section 1: The Method of Science
• Section 2: Standards of Measurement
• Section 3: Graphing
Chapter Two: Intro to Earth Science
• Section 1: The Study of Earth Science
• Section 2: Science Lab Safety
• Section 3: Methods of Science
Chapter Three Mapping Earth’s Surface
• Section 1: Exploring Earth’s Surface
• Section 2: Models of Earth
• Section 3: Maps & Computers
Chapter Four: Rocks and Minerals
• Section 1: Properties of Minerals ESS2-1A
• Section 2: Mineral Formation and Resources ESS2-1A; ESS2-2A
• Section 3: Classifying Rocks ESS2-1A; ESS2-2A
• Section 4: Rock Groups ESS2-1A
Chapter Five: Plate Tectonics
• Section 1: Earth’s Interior ESS2-3
• Section 2: Convection and the Mantle ESS2-2
• Section 3: Continental Drift & Seafloor Spreading ESS1-1C; ESS2-3
• Section 4: Theory of Plate Tectonics ESS2-3B
Chapter Six: Forces that Shape the Earth
• Section 1: Forces that Shape Earth ESS2-2A; ESS3-2B
• Section 2: Earthquakes ESS2-2A; ESS3-2B
• Section 3: Volcanoes ESS2-2A; ESS3-2B
• Section 4: Volcanic Landforms ESS2-2A
Chapter Seven: Earth’s Changing Surface
• Section 1: Weathering ESS2-1A
• Section 2: Soil Formation ESS2-1A
• Section 3: Erosion & Deposition: Wind and Water ESS2-2C
• Section 4: Erosion & Deposition: Glaciers ESS2-2C
Chapter Eight: A Trip Through Earth’s History
• Section 1: Fossils ESS1-4C; ESS2-3B
• Section 2: Determining Age of Rocks ESS1-4C; ESS2-3B
• Section 3: Geological Time Scale ESS1-4
• Section 4: Earth’s Eras ESS1-4
Chapter Nine: Earth’s Waters
• Section 1: Earth – The Water Planet ESS2-4C
• Section 2: Fresh Water ESS2-2C
• Section 3: Characteristics & Composition of Ocean ESS2-6C
• Section 4: Ocean Waves and Tides ESS2-4C
• Section 5: Ocean Currents and Climates ESS2-6D
Chapter Ten: Earth’s Atmosphere
• Section 1: The Atmosphere ESS2-2A
• Section 2: Atmosphere Energy Transfer ESS2-6D
• Section 3: Wind and Water ESS2-4C
• Section 4: Air Quality ESS3-5D
Chapter Eleven: Weather and Climate
• Section 1: Weather Patterns ESS2-5C
• Section 2: Weather Forecasts ESS2-5D
• Section 3: Climates of Earth ESS2-5D
• Section 4: Climate Cycles ESS2-6D
• Section 5: Recent Climate Change ESS3-5D
Chapter Twelve: Astronomy and Space Science
• Section 1: Earth’s Motion ESS1-1A
• Section 2: The Moon – Earth’s Satellite ESS1-1A
• Section 3: Solar System ESS1-2C
• Section 4: The Planets ESS1-3B
• Section 5: Stars and Galaxies ESS1-2
• Section 6: Space Exploration N/A
Chapter Thirteen: Natural Resources
• Section 1: Energy & Mineral Resources ESS3-1A
• Section 2: Renewable Energy Resources ESS3-1A
• Section 3: Land Resources & Human Impact ESS3-1A; ESS3-3C; ESS3-4C
• Section 4: Air/Water Resources & Human Impact ESS3-3C; ESS3-1A
Check out these other AWESOME RESOURCES offered by Nitty Gritty Science:
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.