The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Earth Science Interactive Notebook –Earth’s Atmosphere
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Earth’s Atmosphere includes the following concepts:
• The Atmosphere
• Atmosphere Energy Transfer
• Wind and Water
• Air Quality
Students will be able to:
• Describe the composition of Earth’s atmosphere
• State how the atmosphere is important to living things
• Identify some properties of air
• Explain how increasing altitude affects air pressure and density
• Identify the four main layers of the atmosphere – troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, ionosphere, exosphere
• Identify major sources of air pollution
• Describe what can be done to improve air quality
• identify three ways in which heat is transferred – conduction, convection, radiation
• Explain winds and distinguish between local and global winds
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle – all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.