This set partners as a perfect review to Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Earth’s Atmosphere and covers concepts such as:
• Layers of Earth’s Atmosphere – troposphere, stratosphere, mesosphere, thermosphere, exosphere
• gases of atmosphere – nitrogen, oxygen, carbon dioxide
• air pressure and altitude
• Energy transfer in atmosphere – convection, conduction, radiation
• Radiant energy – visible light, infrared radiation, ultraviolet light
• Local winds vs. global winds
• Cloud types
• Air quality – acid rain, photochemical smog, particulate matter
• Air Quality Index
• Clean Air Act
Task cards are a great tool for concept review that can be used in a variety of ways – pairs, small groups, team games, tutoring…the possibilities are endless! The reason they are so effective is there is only ONE task per card, allowing students to focus on that single task until they have successfully completed it.
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
This product is not editable.
Total Pages: 19
Answer Key: Included
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.