The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Earth’s Changing Surface
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Earth’s Changing Surface includes the following concepts:
• Soil Formation
• Erosion and Deposition: Wind & Water
• Erosion and Deposition: Mass Movement & Glaciers
Students will be able to:
• Explain how weathering and erosion affect Earth’s surface
• Identify what causes chemical and mechanical weathering
• Describe the composition of soil, and explain how it forms
• Identify the roles of plants and animals in soil formation
• Describe the process that wears down and builds up Earth’s surface
• Explain how water erosion is mainly responsible for shaping the surface of the land
• Explain how glaciers cause erosion and deposition
• Identify features that result from deposition and erosion by waves
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle – all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.