Earth’s Waters: Earth Science Notes, PowerPoint & Test ~ EDITABLE!
The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Earth's Waters
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Earth's Waters includes the following concepts:
• Earth: The Water Planet
• Fresh Water
• Composition & Characteristics of Oceans
• Ocean Waves and Tides
• Ocean Currents and Climates
Students will be able to:
• Describe the unique properties of water
• Explain how water dissolves other polar substances
• Describe how Earth’s water moves through the water cycle
• Describe sources of surface water and groundwater
• Describe wave characteristics and explain how they form
• Explain what causes tides and the tide cycles
• Identify ocean conditions (salinity, pressure, temperature) and how they change with depth
• Identify the forces that cause surface currents and deep currents
• Describe how surface currents affect climate
• Identify and describe conditions of ocean zones
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.