Electricity and Magnetism: Physical Science Notes, PowerPoint & Test ~ EDITABLE
The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Physical Science Interactive Notebook –Electricity and Magnetism
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Electricity and Magnetism includes the following concepts:
• Electric Current
• Electrical Circuits
• Magnetism and Electricity
Students will be able to:
• Describe how electric charges exert forces on each other
• Distinguish between conductors and insulators
• Explain how objects become electrically charged
• Describe the difference between series circuits and parallel circuits
• Define Ohm’s law
• Explain how a magnet exerts force on an object
• Describe the properties of temporary and permanent magnets
• Describe magnetic fields and magnetic forces
• Model magnetic behavior using magnetic domains
• Explain how an electromagnet produces a magnetic field
• Distinguish between alternating currents and direct currents
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.