Electricity and Magnetism
Each STUDENT OUTPUT activity enables students to process the information given by the teacher then allows them to use self-direction to apply their new knowledge. The engaging activities always vary in order for all students to use and benefit from different learning styles.
Electricity and Magnetism includes the following concepts:
• Electric Current
• Electrical Circuits
• Magnetism and Electricity
Students will be able to:
• Describe how electric charges exert forces on each other
• Distinguish between conductors and insulators
• Explain how objects become electrically charged
• Describe the difference between series circuits and parallel circuits
• Define Ohm’s law
• Explain how a magnet exerts force on an object
• Describe the properties of temporary and permanent magnets
• Describe magnetic fields and magnetic forces
• Model magnetic behavior using magnetic domains
• Explain how an electromagnet produces a magnetic field
• Distinguish between alternating currents and direct currents
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of INPUT/OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
NOTE: This file is included in my Electricity and Magnetism Bundle.Check out these other AWESOME RESOURCES offered by Nitty Gritty Science:
The Complete Earth Science Interactive Notebook!
The Complete Physical Science Interactive Notebook
If you’re new to Science Interactive Notebooks download my Intro to Science Interactive Notebook tutorial for FREE!
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
This product cannot be edited.
This product is part of a bundle.
This product is awesome.
Total Pages: 33
Answer Key: Included
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.