Energy, Work & Simple Machines includes the following concepts:
• Nature of Energy
• Conservation of Energy
• Using Machines
• Simple Machines
Students will be able to:
• Distinguish between kinetic and potential energy
• Describe different forms of potential energy – gravitational, chemical and elastic
• Describe Law of Conservation of Energy
• Explain how work and energy are related
• Calculate work and power
• Explain how machines make work easier and describe six simple machines
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of INPUT/OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook (Appendix with LARGE print Teacher Notes)
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
Check out these other AWESOME RESOURCES offered by Nitty Gritty Science:
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Total Pages: 32
Answer Key: Included
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.