Energy, Work & Simple Machines
Energy, Work & Simple Machines includes the following concepts:
• Nature of Energy
• Conservation of Energy
• Using Machines
• Simple Machines
Students will be able to:
• Distinguish between kinetic and potential energy
• Describe different forms of potential energy – gravitational, chemical and elastic
• Describe Law of Conservation of Energy
• Explain how work and energy are related
• Calculate work and power
• Explain how machines make work easier and describe six simple machines
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of INPUT/OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook (Appendix with LARGE print Teacher Notes)
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
Check out these other AWESOME RESOURCES offered by Nitty Gritty Science:
If you’re new to Science Interactive Notebooks download my Intro to Science Interactive Notebook tutorial for FREE!
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Total Pages: 32
Answer Key: Included
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.