The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Life Science Interactive Notebook –Genetics:The Study of Heredity
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Genetics: The Study of Heredity includes the following concepts:
• The Work of Gregor Mendel
• Mendel’s Laws of Heredity
• Punnett Squares
Students will be able to:
• Explain how scientists use the principles of probability
• Construct and understand Punnett squares
• Describe the principle of independent assortment
• Identify and explain steps of meiosis
• Differentiate meiosis from mitosis
• Describe the work of Gregor Mendel and his use of pea plants
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.