Life Science Curriculum – Notes, PowerPoint, and Chapter Tests ~ EDITABLE Bundle
The EDITABLE POWERPOINTS feature slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TESTS feature a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
The LIFE SCIENCE EDITABLE NOTES, POWERPOINT AND TESTS BUNDLE are a perfect complement to Life Science Interactive Notebook – The COMPLETE Bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR . Used together, your students’ engagement and level of understanding will exceed your expectations since my products:
• Give a structured outline and highlight key concepts throughout notes.
• Include critical vocabulary and graphic organizers.
• Showcase relevant photos, diagrams and illustrations.
• Align to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
• Give students opportunities to collect and analyze data.
• Assess for understanding.
Topics covered in this bundle include:
Nature of Science
• The Method of Science
• Standards of Measurement
Intro to Life Science
• The Science of Biology
• Scientific Research and Tools
• Safety in the Science Laboratory
Principles of Ecology
• Nutrition and Energy
• Energy Flow in Ecosystems
• Cycles in Nature
• Organisms and their Environment
• Ecological Succession
• Characteristics of Populations
• Human Population
• Renewable and Nonrenewable Resources
Cell Structure and Function
• The Discovery of Cells
• The Plasma Membrane
• Eukaryotic Cell Structure
• Prokaryotic Cell Structure
• Cellular Transport
Cell Processes and Energy
• Cellular Respiration
• Cell Cycle
• DNA Structure and Replication
• Control System of a Cell
Genetics: The Study of Heredity
• The Work of Gregor Mendel
• Mendel’s Laws of Heredity
• Punnett Squares
• Complex Patterns of Inheritance
• The Genetic Code
• Human Genetic Disorders
• Advances in Genetics
Changes Over Time and Classification
• Darwin’s Theory of Evolution
• Evolution of Populations
• The Fossil Record
• Domains and Kingdoms
The Microbial World
• Plant Kingdom
• Plants without Seeds
• Seed Plants
• Flowering Plants
• Roots, Stems and Leaves
• Plant Responses and Growth
Animal Diversity: Invertebrates
• Introduction to Animals
• Animal Behavior
• Sponges, Cnidarians and Worms
• Mollusks, Arthropods and Echinoderm
Animal Diversity: Vertebrates
• Intro to Vertebrates: Fish & Amphibians
• Reptiles and Birds
Human Body – Part I
• The Skin
• Muscular System
• Skeletal System
• Nervous System
• Digestive System
Human Body – Part II
• Respiratory System
• The Excretory System
• The Cardiovascular System
• The Endocrine and Reproductive System
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.