Mapping Earth’s Surface
Mapping Earth’s Surface chapter will showcase student’s ability to:
• Identify main types of landforms
• Explain the topography of an area
• Explain how maps and globes represent Earth’s surface
• Identify latitude and longitude as reference lines
• Explain how elevation, relief and slope are shown on topographic maps through the use of contour lines.
Mapping Earth's Surface includes the following concepts:
• Exploring Earth’s Surface
• Models of Earth
• Maps & Computers
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of both the INPUT and OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
• Appendix with Teacher Notes for Interactive Notebook in LARGE print.
Check out these other AWESOME RESOURCES offered by Nitty Gritty Science:
Life Science Interactive Notebook – The COMPLETE Bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR
The Complete Physical Science Interactive Notebook
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Astronomy and Space Science.
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Forces That Shape the Earth.
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Plate Tectonics.
If you’re new to Science Interactive Notebooks download my Intro to Science Interactive Notebook tutorial for FREE!
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Answer Key: Included
Teaching Duration: N/A
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.