Matter: Physical Science Notes, PowerPoint & Test ~ EDITABLE
The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Physical Science Interactive Notebook –Matter
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Matter includes the following concepts:
• Composition of Matter
• Types of Mixtures
• Describing Matter
• States of Matter
• Changes in States of Matter
• Fluids: Behaviors of Liquids and Gases
Students will be able to:
• Distinguish between substances and mixtures – homogenous mixtures and heterogeneous mixtures
• Identify elements and compounds
• Compare and contrast solutions, colloids, and suspensions
• Compare and contrast physical and chemical properties
• Explain how the law of conservation of mass applies to chemical changes
• Describe the particle movement in the four states of matter: solid, liquid, gas and plasma
• Identify and describe properties of fluids: Archimedes’ principle, Pascal’s principle, Bernoulli’s principle, Boyle’s law
• Explain how gas is affected when pressure, temperature or volume is changed
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.