Modern Genetics: Life Science Notes, PowerPoint and Test ~ EDITABLE
The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Life Science Interactive Notebook –Modern Genetics
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Modern Genetics includes the following concepts:
• Complex Pattern of Inheritance
• The Genetic Code
• Human Genetic Disorders
• Advances in Genetics
Students will be able to:
• Explain the roles of the three main types of RNA – messenger RNA (mRNA), transfer RNA (tRNA), and ribosomal RNA (rRNA)
• Describe transcription and translation
• Understand key differences and roles of DNA and RNA
• Describe types of mutations
• Understand how small changes in DNA cause genetic disorders
• Recognize a karyotype
• Explain the goal of the Human Genome Project
• Describe how transgenic organisms are useful to human beings
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.