The Earth Science Interactive Notebook: Natural Resources chapter showcase student’s ability to:
• Explain the main sources of non-renewable and renewable energy
• Compare the advantages and disadvantages of types of energy
• Explain why land is considered a resource
• Explain why it is important to manage air and water resources wisely
• Describe how individuals can help manage energy, land, water, and air resources wisely.
Natural Resources include the following concepts:
• Energy & Mineral Resources (Non-renewable)
• Renewable Energy Resources
• Land Resources & Human Impact
• Air and Water Resources & Human Impact
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of both the INPUT and OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
• Appendix with Teacher Notes for Interactive Notebook in LARGE print.
Check out these other AWESOME RESOURCES offered by Nitty Gritty Science:
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Astronomy and Space Science.
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Forces That Shape the Earth.
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Plate Tectonics.
Life Science Interactive Notebook – The COMPLETE Bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR
The Complete Physical Science Interactive Notebook
If you’re new to Science Interactive Notebooks download my Intro to Science Interactive Notebook tutorial for FREE!
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
This product cannot be edited.
This product is part of a bundle.
This product is awesome.
Total Pages: 31
Answer Key: Included
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.