The EDITABLE POWERPOINTS feature slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TESTS feature a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
The PHYSICAL SCIENCE EDITABLE NOTES, POWERPOINT AND TESTS BUNDLE are a perfect complement to Physical Science Interactive Notebook – The COMPLETE Bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR . Used together, your students’ engagement and level of understanding will exceed your expectations since my products:
• Give a structured outline and highlight key concepts throughout notes.
• Include critical vocabulary and graphic organizers.
• Showcase relevant photos, diagrams and illustrations.
• Align to the Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
• Give students opportunities to collect and analyze data.
• Assess for understanding.
Topics covered in this bundle include:
Chapter One: Nature of Science
• Section 1: The Method of Science
• Section 2: Standards of Measurement
• Section 3: Graphing
Chapter Two: Motion and Forces
• Section 1: Describing Motion
• Section 2: Acceleration
• Section 3: Motion and Forces
• Section 4: Newton’s Laws of Motion
• Section 5: Gravity
Chapter Three: Energy, Work and Simple Machines
• Section 1: Nature of Energy
• Section 2: Conservation of Energy
• Section 3: Work
• Section 4: Using Machines
• Section 5: Simple Machines
Chapter Four: Electricity and Magnetism
• Section 1: Electricity
• Section 2: Electric Current
• Section 3: Electrical Circuits
• Section 4: Magnetism
• Section 5: Magnetism and Electricity
Chapter Five: Waves and the Electromagnetic Spectrum
• Section 1: Waves
• Section 2: Features of Waves
• Section 3: Behavior of Waves
• Section 4: Electromagnetic Spectrum
• Section 5. Communicating with Radio Waves
Chapter Six: Sound, Light, Mirror and Lenses
• Section 1: Sound
• Section 2: Music and Uses of Sound
• Section 3: Reflection and Refraction of Light
• Section 4: Mirrors
• Section 5: Lenses and Optical Instruments
Chapter Seven: Matter
• Section 1: Composition of Matter
• Section 2: Types of Mixtures
• Section 3: Describing Matter
• Section 4: States of Matter
• Section 5: Changes in States of Matter
• Section 6: Fluids: Behaviors of Liquids and Gases
Chapter Eight: Atoms and the Periodic Table
• Section 1: Atomic Structure
• Section 2: Masses of Atoms
• Section 3: The Periodic Table
• Section 4: Metals, Nonmetals and Metalloids
Chapter Nine: Chemical Bonds and Equations
• Section 1: Types of Chemical Bonds
• Section 2: Writing Formulas and Naming Compounds
• Section 3: Chemical Reactions
• Section 4: Balancing Chemical Equations
• Section 5: Chemical Rxns – Types, Rates and Energy
Chapter Ten: Solutions, Acids and Bases
• Section 1: Solutions, Solubility and Concentration
• Section 2: Acids, Bases and Salts
• Section 3: Strength of Acids and Bases
Chapter Eleven: Thermal Energy
• Section 1: Temperature and Heat
• Section 2: Transferring Thermal Energy
• Section 3: Using Heat
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.