The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Life Science Interactive Notebook –Plants
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Plants includes the following concepts:
• Plant Kingdom
• Plant Without Seeds
• Seed Plants
• Flowering Plants
• Roots, Stems and Leaves
• Plant Responses and Growth
Students will be able to:
• Explain what is needed for plants to survive
• Describe how vascular tissue is important to ferns and their relatives
• List the four groups of gymnosperms
• Explain the adaptations that allow seed plants to reproduce
• Identify distinguishable features of angiosperms (flowering plants)
• Compare and contrast monocots and dicots
• Explain the categories of plant life spans
• Define the three main tissue systems of plants – roots, stems and leaves
• Describe how the structure of a leaf enables a plant to carry out photosynthesis (stomata, guard cells, cuticle)
• Differentiate between xylem and phloem
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle – all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.