Population Dynamics: Life Science Notes, PowerPoint and Test ~ EDITABLE!
The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Life Science Interactive Notebook –Population Dynamics
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Population Dynamics includes the following concepts:
• Characteristics of Populations
• Human Population
• Renewable and Nonrenewable Resources
Students will be able to:
• Describe characteristics of a population
• Explain what factors affect population size
• Differentiate between exponential growth and logistic growth
• Explain why population growth rates differ in countries throughout the world
• Describe types of human activities that can affect the biosphere
• Classify environmental resources
• Explain and appreciate the value of biodiversity
• Identify the current threats to biodiversity
• Explain the goal of conservation biology
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.