Principles of Ecology: Life Science PowerPoint, Notes and Test ~ EDITABLE!
The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Life Science Interactive Notebook –Principles of Ecology
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Principles of Ecology includes the following concepts:
• Nutrition and Energy
• Energy Flow in Ecosystem
• Cycles in Nature
• Organisms and their Environment
• Ecological Succession
Students will be able to:
• Demonstrate how matter and energy is transferred between producers, consumers and decomposers (MS-LS2-4)
• Break down a food web into individual food chains and understand the relationships among the trophic levels
• Understand that organisms are dependent on their interactions with both abiotic and biotic factors ((MS-LS2-1)
• Compare and contrast between primary and secondary succession
• Describe the unique characteristics of the world’s biomes
• Differentiate between different types of symbiosis – mutualism, commensalism, parasitism
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.