Rocks and Minerals
Rocks and Minerals chapter showcase student’s ability to:
• Explain how minerals are identified
• Explain how minerals form from magma and solutions
• Identify and describe the three major groups of rocks
• Describe the rock cycle
• Describe how sedimentary rocks are formed
Rocks and Minerals include the following concepts:
• Properties of Minerals
• Mineral Formation & Resources
• Classifying Rocks
• Rock Groups
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of both the INPUT and OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
• Appendix with Teacher Notes for Interactive Notebook in LARGE print.
Check out these other AWESOME RESOURCES offered by Nitty Gritty Science:
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Astronomy and Space Science.
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Forces That Shape the Earth.
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – Plate Tectonics, Life Science Interactive Notebook – The COMPLETE Bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR
The Complete Physical Science Interactive Notebook
If you’re new to Science Interactive Notebooks download my Intro to Science Interactive Notebook tutorial for FREE!
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Total Pages: 34
Answer Key: Included
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.