The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Physical Science Interactive Notebook –Solutions, Acid and Bases
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Solutions, Acids and Bases includes the following concepts:
• Solutions, Solubility and Concentration
• Acids, Bases and Salts
• Strength of Acids and Bases
Students will be able to:
• Identify three types of solutions
• Examine how solutes break apart to form positively and negatively charged particles
• Explain how to speed up rate of dissolving solute in solution
• Identify characteristics of acids and bases
• Compare and contrast strengths of acids and bases
• Determine the meaning of pH
• Identify a neutralization reaction
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.