Solutions, Acids and Bases include the following concepts:
• Solutions, Solubility and Concentration
• Acids, Bases and Salts
• Strengths of Acids and Bases
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of both the INPUT and OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
Students will be able to:
• Identify three types of solutions
• Examine how solutes break apart to form positively and negatively charged particles
• Explain how to speed up rate of dissolving solute in solution
• Identify characteristics of acids and bases
• Compare and contrast strengths of acids and bases
• Determine the meaning of pH
• Identify a neutralization reaction
Check out these other AWESOME RESOURCES offered by Nitty Gritty Science:
Earth Science Notes, PowerPoints and Chapter Tests ~ EDITABLE BUNDLE
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – The COMPLETE Bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR
Life Science Interactive Notebook – The COMPLETE Bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR
If you’re new to Science Interactive Notebooks download my Intro to Science Interactive Notebook tutorial for FREE!
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Total Pages: 20
Answer Key: Included
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.