The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Physical Science Interactive Notebook –Sound, Light, Mirrors & Lenses
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Sound, Light, Mirrors & Lenses includes the following concepts:
• Music and Uses of Sound
• Reflection and Refraction of Light
• Lenses and Optical Instruments
Students will be able to:
• Explain how sound travels through different mediums
• Identify what influences the speed of sound
• Describe how the ear enables you to hear – inner ear, middle ear, outer ear
• Describe the Doppler effect
• Describe why different instruments have different sound qualities
• Discuss the uses of sonar
• Explain how ultrasound is useful in medicine
• Explain frequency and pitch
• Describe how light waves interact with matter
• Explain how a person sees color
• Differentiate between refraction of light and reflection of light
• Explain why a prism separates white light into color
• Describe how an image is formed in three types of mirrors: plane, concave, convex
• Distinguish between real and virtual images
• Describe shapes of convex and concave lenses and what images they form
• Describe uses of optical instruments: telescope, microscope, camera
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle – all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.