Thermal Energy: Physical Science Notes, PowerPoint & Test ~ EDITABLE
The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Physical Science Interactive Notebook –Thermal Energy
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Thermal Energy includes the following concepts:
• Temperature and Heat
• Transferring Thermal Energy
• Using Heat
Students will be able to:
• Explain how thermal energy depends on temperature
• Compare and contrast the transfer of thermal energy by conduction, convection and radiation
• Compare and contrast thermal conductors and insulators
• Describe common types of heating systems
• Describe the first and second laws of thermodynamics
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.