Waves & Electromagnetic Spectrum: Notes, PowerPoint & Test ~EDITABLE
The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Physical Science Interactive Notebook –Waves and the Electromagnetic Spectrum
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Waves and the Electromagnetic Spectrum includes the following concepts:
• Features of Waves
• Behavior of Waves
• Electromagnetic Spectrum
• Communicating with Radio Waves
Students will be able to:
• Recognize waves carry energy not matter
• Compare and contrast compressional waves and transverse waves
• Identify the parts of a wave – wavelength, frequency, period, amplitude, crest, trough
• Explain how a waves amplitude and energy are related
• Calculate wave speed
• Explain why waves change direction when they travel from one medium to another
• Compare and contrast refraction and diffraction
• Describe constructive and destructive interference
• Describe properties of electromagnetic waves
• Compare the various types of electromagnetic waves – xrays, ultraviolet, gamma, infrared
• Distinguish between AM and FM radio
• Identify different uses of radio waves
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.