Cell Structure and Function: Life Science Notes, PowerPoint and Test ~ EDITABLE!
The EDITABLE NOTES in this download are the SAME VERSION featured in my Life Science Interactive Notebook – Cell Structure and Function
The EDITABLE POWERPOINT features slides rich in content and allow for you to add or delete information and pictures.
The EDITABLE TEST features a variety of questions in the form of multiple choice, sentence completion, diagram interpretation and essays.
Cell Structure and Function includes the following concepts:
• The Discovery of Cells
• The Plasma Membrane
• Eukaryotic Cell Structure
• Prokaryotic Cell Structure
• Cellular Transport
Students will be able to:
• State the cell theory
• Distinguish characteristics of prokaryotes and eukaryotes
• Describe the functions of the major cell structures
• Identify structures and explain the main functions of the cell membrane and cell wall
• Recognize scientists’ contributions to the discovery of the cell
• Understand effects of osmosis on cells in hypertonic solution, hypertonic solution, and isotonic solution
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Only the products indicated may be edited, the rest is protected and cannot be edited.
This product is a bundle - all sections can be purchased individually.
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.