Chemical Bonds and Equations include the following concepts:
• Types of Chemical Bonds
• Writing Formulas and Naming Compounds
• Chemical Reactions
• Balancing Chemical Equations
• Chemical Rxns – Types, Rates and Energy
Each concept shares:
• Actual photos of both the INPUT and OUTPUT pages of Science Interactive Notebook
• Instructions on how to create/use/complete activity for OUTPUT side
• Mini-Quizzes for each concept to check students’ understanding
• Answer Keys for all mini-quizzes
Students will be able to:
• Explain the different components of a chemical equation
• Describe ionic bonds and covalent bonds
• Explain how to determine oxidation numbers
• Write formulas and names for ionic and covalent compounds
• Balance chemical equations
• Identify the reactants and products in a chemical reaction
• Identify the four different types of chemical reactions – synthesis, decomposition, single displacement, double displacement
• Compare and contrast exergonic and endergonic reactions
• Determine how a chemical reaction satisfies the law of conservation of mass
Check out these other AWESOME RESOURCES offered by Nitty Gritty Science:
Earth Science Notes, PowerPoints and Chapter Tests ~ EDITABLE BUNDLE
Earth Science Interactive Notebook – The COMPLETE Bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR
Life Science Interactive Notebook – The COMPLETE Bundle for the ENTIRE YEAR
If you’re new to Science Interactive Notebooks download my Intro to Science Interactive Notebook tutorial for FREE!
Want to be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches?
Subscribe to our newsletter!
ABOUT THIS PRODUCT:
Total Pages: 30
Answer Key: Included
Purchase of the product is for single classroom use by the purchaser only. It is a violation for individuals, schools, and districts to redistribute, edit, sell, or post this item on the Internet or to other individuals. Disregarding the copyright is a violation of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act and subject to legal action.